EU Cyprus Paphos freehold land plot sale property invest 3679 sqm
Sale price: £119,000.00 make an offer
Last update: 22.10.2015
Pending offersDate: 2016-08-29
Richmond Morris (from Queens BLD.) offered 125000 usd
Abraham Wilson (from New York, USA) offered 118000 usd
Seller's location: Paphos, CyprusSeller's notes: Read listing
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Specifications, photos and description:
|Sort By:||For Sale|
|Plot Area (m²):||3679|
Do you like this property?
EU Cyprus Paphos freehold land plot sale property invest 3679 sqm for sale
Current customer rating: (152 votes) based on
* A youtube video is available on youtube witch was recorded about 2-3 years ago. The trees now obviously are much bigger. ( refer to photos attached)
*As far as i am aware there is a 50% discount on buyer's taxes on every land purchase and this is valid until December.
*This land is just 20 minutes away from Paphos Airport
*This plot is just 2 minutes away from the village's supermarket. coop bank. bar. affe. restaurant.
* The land registry's valuation is less than this selling price and was done by the government using area data and previous "declared" (not actual) selling prices of other plots in the area. They do this in order to avoid high taxation . This plot was not valued at the spot by any valuator. so dont get confused i am not trying to overprice my plot and sell it to you. The government's valuation is NOT REALISTIC AND NOT ACCURATE!
*The level between plot and asphalt road is measured about 2-3 meters higher. (the first of two stories) above the asphalt road giving you a lot of benefits
*The tax for this plot is around 20 euros yearly!!!
You can claim back from the government around 200 euros (uncorfirmed. you have to apply for exact amount) due to the plantation of fruit trees.
*This plot has a clear title and solely on the seller's name
*It has an asphalt road attached to the front end unlike most plots sold in Cyprus located and lost somewhere in the forest with no road access.
*Building allowance is 10 % of the total. You need to apply to the land registry for official approval. If they grand you the license to build then you are allowed 10% of the total size. This land is just meters from the residential area and probably this will be also. Otherwise you can install a prefabricated house.
*No banks memos on the title.
* Immediate transfer to your name ( if you are a EU citizen) if out of eu please contact cyprus government before you buy it.
*This land is 13 minutes drive from the nearest city (PAPHOS) and 35 minutes from LATSI area (Polis Chrysochous VIllage).
*Flat 2 storey plot . It is not a rought mountain. The opposite view shows the start of the massive mountain Troodos. In the night time all the night lights are glowing(from villages opposite )
*It is a very quiet area & safe. The are more than 10 luxury houses within 100 metres area. (use google and plot coordinates to confirm it). but not sticked to you. You have your own privacy. your own 3600 smt sq metres to do whatever you like and enjoy the view and quiet area.
*Included is a container house not finished and some other items such as handoperated tractor . ircondition. fridge etc. (these go free and i m not responsible for any imperfection)not the watering tubes as those are not mine
*The earth soil is very steady and fertile (plant your groceries and eat them fresh) UNLIKE most soils in other regions of Cyprus where the land is not steady to build. Many people who bought houses on the specific earth type are having serious problems of landslip.
* There are electricity poles attached (you must apply to eac for installation )
*The are fresh water tubes passing by (you must apply to water authority for installation )
*Asphalt road attached to the front side of the plot and around 100 meters is the motorway to Paphos city (10-15 mins driving)
*Immidiate transfer to your name ( you must be an EU citizen)
*You must pay any taxes (50% off) requested by goverment based on the final selling amount i will pay my taxes and the fees for the transfer procedure.
*The transfer of papers will be done instandly as i have no outstanding taxes to pay to the government everything is as should.
*There are a lot of fruit trees in the the plot costing over 1000 gbp to buy. lant and water the last few years. and there are around 3-4 yeas old now ready to provide you with a lot of different types of fruits.
*The distance from Paphos city by a car is 13 mins maximum
*There are a lot of big luxury houses around as you can see on the attached photo. (around 10 in a distance of 100 metres)
* The coordinates are :
34. 848128. 32. 524349
*Titles and land registry info:
GREEK : φυλλο 45 . σχεδιο 30 . τμημα 0. τεμάχιο 940 . αρ. εγγραφης 0/8999 English: Paper 45. plan 20. section9. piece 940 . egistration number 0/8999
Sometimes the government remaps and renumbers the plots so the reference to the government maps can be changed anytime. The plot place shape and sice will be always the same and always freehold yours.
*The Land is located in a peaceful village called LETYMBOU (Paphos) .
*You must come in cyprus for few days so that we will be able to arrange the transfer to your name.
* Official boarders size and shape is based on the governments web page and coordinates. The google map attached and pointed above is not an official government of Cyprus document. Boarders may slightly differ. A print screen of the government's maping and boarders is attached.
*The new owner must apply to the government to get building permission in order to build a house as the land is classified as agriculture.
*As far as i am aware someone owning a plot near applied to the government for another public or private road. so if they approve this possibly you get money from them and also one more positive is that on the side of this plot you will have one more official road.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS SALE
*I will require 10. 00 GBP as as a non refundable deposit as soon as the auction ends. ame working day or next working day (or buy it now) DIRECT TO A UK BANK ACCOUNT OR CYPRUS ACCOUNT BASED ON THE SALES DATE CURRENCY RATE.
* I will require the full amount within 10 working days. On the date of full payment we will sign the transfer papers to a local agent and within few working days we will finalise the procedure at the government office for final approval and transfer of ownership.
*IN CASE of any issue resulting to the owner being unable to transfer it to your name then the full amount INCLUDING THE DEPOSIT will be returned to you within few working days to the buyer.
* I hold no responsibility for any imperfections of the plot or its contents or if the buyer misunderstood any of my listing wording. Please ask me anything you want for clarification . I am a very honest person and i believe my 100% positive feedback both as seller and buyer proves this. Also my detailed description proves that as well.
* I will require the rest of the money to be transfered to a Cyprus bank account (EUROS) Or cash. You must keep the receipt of deposit as a proof of deposit payment. ( based on the rate of the sale price)
Also published at eBay.co.uk