2-BEDROOM APARTMENT IN GERMANY
Sale price: £12,500.00 make an offer
Last update: 13.03.2014
Seller's location: Bremerhaven, GermanySeller's notes: The apartment and building are in very good condition. It had new windows fitted last year at a cost of 2700 Euros. It has had some renovation done (repainting) and can be rented out or lived in immediately but needs a little work to finish it off nicely.
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Specifications, photos and description:
|Sort By:||For Sale|
|Construction Year:||C 1900|
|Plot Area (m²):||SEE LEFT-HAND FLAT ON FLOORPLAN PICTURE ABOVE|
Do you like this property?
2-BEDROOM APARTMENT IN GERMANY for sale
Current customer rating: (112 votes) based on
I am selling it because of a change in my personal circumstances last year and need to raise some capital if possible and after getting the greater part of the renovation work finished late last year. I have not had the opportunity to actively pursue getting it rented out.
The asking price is very good and as already stated it is in good enough condition to be rented out immediately or lived in and the major work needed to renovate it have already been done. Note that it is not the practice in Germany to have fitted kitchens in apartments. Such fittings are provided by the tenant or owner occupier. The buyer would incur purchase costs of around 8% of the purchase price (c. 5% property transfer tax and 3% legal costs).
There is a management company based in Bremen who are responsible for building maintenance. assisting with tenants. dealing with the local authorities and insurance. There is a monthly fee payable to this company currently of 125 Euros. I believe a rental income of around 280 Euros per month is possible but the management company can verify this more accurately than me. The buyer will be put in touch with the management company after the sale of the flat and will obviously be responsible for the monthly management fees from then on. If prior to the sale you wish to ask the management company any questions. this can of course be arranged.
I am open to serious offers but even the stated selling price offers a very good value investment property. or indeed a residential property/pied-a-terre in Germany. I actually bought another flat in the same building where my family are still living. The following 2 links give some information on Bremerhaven's property market and improving economy:
http://www. german-property-for-sale. com/news/bremerhaven-market-analysis. asp
http://www. renewableenergyworld. com/rea/news/print/article/2009/03/boomtown-bremerhaven-the-offshore-wind-industry-success-story
The buyer will be put in contact with an English-speaking. German notary in Bremen. who will arrange all the paperwork needed for the sale contract. transfer of ownership and entry into the Land Register. A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of 10% of the purchase price must be paid within 3 days of the purchase. The remaining 90% should be payable once the notary has arranged all the paperwork. You can either travel in person to sign the sales contract or arrange a power of attorney with the German notary. so his office can sign on your behalf.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE TERMS LAID OUT ABOVE THEN PLEASE DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER OR BUY THE APARTMENT.
If you have any questions please not hesitate to e-mail me at PAARDELUL14@HOTMAIL. COM (note this isn't my PayPal e-mail)
Also published at eBay.co.uk