House in Germany (Ziegenrück/ Thüringen) - Auction £1,00
Sale price: £4,500.00 make an offer
Last update: 26.02.2014
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Specifications, photos and description:
|Sort By:||For Sale|
|Construction Year:||around 1900|
|Plot Area (m²):||364|
|Living Area (m²):||148|
Do you like this property?
House in Germany (Ziegenrück/ Thüringen) - Auction £1,00 for sale
This house was for sale by auction until 16. 02. 2014. the bidder who won the auction never answered to my messages in order to conclude the business (this user was already report to Ebay; unfortunately this kind of user made us all losing time and money - loose the seller and loose the one who are really interested on)
Therefore. please before bidding make sure that you are able to dealing with the terms of this business.
Now for auction. at £1. no reserve price. this house in Germany:
The property location:
The property is situated on the beautiful town of Ziegenrück. located in the district of Saale-Orla. state of Thuringia. Germany.
Ziegenrück has a deep valley surround by the Saale River. hills. fields. nbsp;lakes. castles. school. museum. historic city center. camping… it's a beautiful tree lined town. /span>
offers not only interesting story. but also a variety of leisure activities like a guided hike. rowing and paddle boats. horseback riding and carriage rides. /span>
sauna and bicycle tour . everything is possible.
Ziegenrück it's a quiet and silent town. the people are friendly. hospitable and very welcoming.
It is connected by a good road system and train to larger cities like:
Leipzig International Airport. with regular Low Cost Flights with Ryanair (circa the one hour away. 17Km).
This photo of Ziegenruck is courtesy of TripAdvisor
Property type: Residential
Year of construction: around 1900
Address of the property: Pößnecker Straße 34. 07924 Ziegenrück/ Thüringen
Size of Land: 364 (circa)
Floor area: 148 (circa)
Nº Of Floors: Basement. Ground-floor . first-floor and attic.
Present Situation: empty
Heating: Oil central heating. hot water supply. 2 PVC oil tanks. each with 1. 500l
Extra: Garage. land
THE HOUSE CONSISTS OF:
The property is a single family house with road paved driveway. garage and a small brook side. the back of the house merges up on a steep hillside with rocky soils.
The house is built between the road. the river. the neighbor's house and the hillside. The ground floor and about 1 meter from the first floor are underground in the back of the house. Has a bit of land behind and at side (in ledges).
· Ground Floor: In the front has the lobby. the kitchen and one storeroom.
In the back has the basement. and the storage room.
From the storeroom is the access to the garage and to the room where are the heating tanks with oil. The burner is below to the lobby.
All rooms have coolers.
· First Floor: Two Bedrooms. one wide hallway (small room). one bedroom (with basin and toilet).
Attic (second floor): two bedrooms and storeroom at the lower areas of the roof. Upon the bedrooms. at the higher part of the roof. nbsp; also has more storeroom's.
· Outbuilding: One garage and Land:
· the house needs some renovation and modernization;
· ceilings with wooden beams (some with only about 2. 00-2. 10m of tall);
· stairs on wood with simple steps. nbsp; wooden railing;
· has some moisture on the back Wall (the one that it's on the hill);
· don't has cracks;
· the structure is good;
· the roof is in good condition. is a gabled roof and is covered with roof tiles.
· the chimney: Central. visually in good condition;
· Windows: wood
· All services - Water. electricity. gas. sewage and telephone are available in the property.
They have been disconnected therefore the functionality of the current plumbing/wiring could not be checked probably it all has to be rewired and the plumbing renewed;
(no public sewer connection - small sewage treatment station).
· After 1990 was made a partial rehabilitation. this concerns in particular: Replace heating. insulation. facade and Sanitary Device.
· Heating: Oil central heating. hot water supply. 2 PVC oil tanks. each with 1. 500l. radiators with thermostats –the last check the oil heater was on 20/04/2007.
Energy Performance Certificate: available.
The property still has some furniture. tools and residual waste (exactly like appears in the photos). and will be sold as it is.
The house needs to be restored / modernized throughout.
In 2010. the square in front of the building was repaired and paved.
Since I'm now a long distance from the property(Berlin). the house can be seen from the outside at any time. but if you are really interested and need to see inside. I can arrange to move on to the property . You just have to tell me by email.
Other photos of the property and surrounding area:
All photos shown in this announcement were taken on 20/01/2014.
Terms and conditions:· The starting price is £1 with no reserve. It will sell at whatever price it ends at.
· Immediately after the end of the auction. I'll send to the winner bidder the documents that attest that I'm the owner of the property and I'm able to sell. I also send the necessary documents so that you can contact a notary in Germany. After that and in order to secure the purchase will be required to deposit 20% of the selling price. within 24 hours.
· The remaining 80% must be:
a) Deposit to my Bank account during the legal process with the Notary and until the day of the signature at the Notary Contract. within 30 days.
b) Lodged in the Notary's trust account within 30 days.
Option a): - as you don't have to pay the charge to the notary for opening a “trust account”. the notary bill will be a bit smaller and the process of property transfer it's more quickly.
Option b): the buyer makes the payment to a “trust account” open by the Notary;
The buyer is free to decide his preference option.
To the remaining 80%. if the winner bidder will have another method of payment to suggest. I'll gladly consider it.
· The sale contract may be both in German and English and it can be signed in Germany or in the German Embassy or Consulate of your area.
· All the process will be made by a certified notary in Germany.
· The buyer will be responsible for all cost and charges related to the property transfer:
The total costs and charges relating to the whole property transfer are the transfer tax (Grunderwerbssteuer) of 5% of the selling price and the notary costs including the land registry that will also depend on the selling price; the higher the selling price the less the percentage. You can calculate the notary costs on this website: http://www. interhyp. de/interhyp/servlet/interhyp?view=showNotaryRegisterCalculator&STYLE=b2c
If you have any questions feel free to contact us through the eBay messaging system. Any and every questions will be answered.
Thank you for looking!
Others:· The property is free of any debt. · Currently I have some others properties (some still in Germany and others in Portugal) and at this moment. I chose to sell this house to be able to continue the others investments.
· Presently my legal representative in Germany is my sister in law who lives in Berlin. She is German and speaks English very well. She deals with all my issues related to my properties in Germany.
· The expected rental income would be around 4. 0 Euro per square meter per month.
· You can have an idea from the Real State value if you see this website: http://www. immowelt. de/immobilien/immodetail. aspx?id=32702266
· The local taxes are: the real property tax (Grundsteuer) paid yearly; that will depend on the assessed value of the real property. the real property tax rate and the municipal multiplier. You can find insightful information and help for the calculations in the following websites:(http://www. nrwinvest. com/Business_Guide_englisch/The_tax_system/Taxation_of_Property1/index. php) and (http://grundsteuer. biz/Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. html)
Also published at eBay.co.uk