Commercial property for sale in Germany - House, building, apartment
Sale price: £10,200.00 make an offer
Last update: 29.11.2013
Seller's location: Zwickau, Sachsen, GermanySale type: Fixed price listing
Specifications, photos and description:
|Property Type:||Commercial property|
Do you like this property?
Commercial property for sale in Germany - House, building, apartment for sale
Current customer rating: (125 votes) based on
Up for auction is a commercial property in Germany
Surface 41 (441 square feet) plus 2additional storage.
Year of construction: ca. 1900.
Located in the center of Zwickau. Tram-station less than 50 meters from the property. Sufficient parking close by.
The property can be rented out as a bar or shop. It can also be used as an apartment.
The unit has recently been renovated (isolated windows. new front door. new bath room. new radiators. fresh carpeting. etc. ) and is ready to be rented out.
Yearly rental income (set) 3. 00 EUR (approx. £ 3. 00)
The property is a freehold.
The property is sold without any debts.
The property is located in Zwickau. a city in Germany with around 95. 00 inhabitants. The University of Zwickau has over 5. 00 students. The area is known for it´s automotive industry and has a low unemployment rate. One of the biggest Volkswagen plants in Germany is located near Zwickau.
The transfer tax is 3. 5% of the sales price. Notary fees are approx. € 250. . Other fees do not apply.
The property can be viewed anytime. For more information please contact me. Budget flights from London to Leipzig (traveling time from the airport to Zwickau ca. 90 minutes by train) are available from Ryanair.
The winning bidder will be required to deposit 10% of the sales price within 48 hours after the close of the auction. The remaining 90% must be lodged in the Notary's trust account within one month. The notarial contract can be signed in Germany or in the German Embassy or Consulate of your area. The property sale has to be concluded at the notary before the 30th of December 2013. Prior to bidding. please make sure you can fulfill these conditions.
For any questions. please call +0049 37601 444712 (landline) or +0049 1577 5805755 (mobile).
Also published at eBay.co.uk