SUPERB VILLA IN GORLITZ,GERMANY,No reserve.
Sale price: £12,100.00 make an offer
Last update: 27.09.2013
Pending offersDate: 2015-07-31
Stephen Law offered usd
Edward Davies (from southampton) offered 10000 gbp
John woods (from Uk) offered 60000 eur
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Specifications, photos and description:
Do you like this property?
SUPERB VILLA IN GORLITZ,GERMANY,No reserve. for sale
Beautiful historic Gorlitz City. irectly on the Border with Poland. ust 80km. away from Dresden Airport(UK. Conection)and 160km. from Super PRAG. Gorlitz with his ower 6000 historical bildings(place One in Germany). s an splendid architectural juvel of Europe.
The house was built in 1890(?)and is a protected building. Need to be restored trought out. ne restored can be used as a smal Hotel or B&B. At this time-7 Flats and One Office
Water. lectricity. ewage and tel are on place. ut disconected
The property is freehold. ith clear Title. o mortgage or debts
NO RESERVE. t will sell at whatever it ends at. The winning bidder will be required to pay 10% of the sole price within 24 H. after close of the auction(via Paypal only). The remaining 90%must be lodged in the Notary''s trust account within one month. The sale Contract in german can be signed in Germany or in the German Embassy or Consulate of your area.
The buyer will be responsible for all costs and charges related to the property transfer
RARE OFFER. NCE IN AN LIFE TIME !
INVEST IN GERMANY ! ITS SAFE AND GREAT FOR FUTURE !On 26-Sep-13 at 19:35:52 BST. seller added the following information:
YOU CA PAY -30% FROM THE FINAL SALES PRICE. OWN
-70% IN 36 MONTHLY INSTALEMENTS(RATE)
-NO INTERES !
Also published at eBay.co.uk