Home Property for sale in United Kingdom

The best place to search for a new home / United Kingdom / Real estate for sale

1 one bedroom flat apartment chester shared ownership part buy part rent new

Sale price: £33,000.00 make an offer
Last update: 01.03.2016

Seller's location: Chester, United Kingdom
Seller's notes: 5 years old very good condition
Sale type: Fixed price listing

Specifications, photos and description:

Sort By: For Sale
Property Type: Apartment
Location: Chester
Building Feature: Terraced
Construction Year: 2011
Radius: Within 20 miles

Do you like this property?

  • 5 stars
  • 4 stars
  • 3 stars
  • 2 stars
  • 1 stars

1 one bedroom flat apartment chester shared ownership part buy part rent new for sale

Current customer rating: current rating for this property (3.5659574468085) based on 98 votes
1 one bedroom flat apartment chester shared ownership part buy part rent new Photo
  • 1 one bedroom flat apartment chester shared ownership part buy part rent new
  • 1 one bedroom flat apartment chester shared ownership part buy part rent new
  • 1 one bedroom flat apartment chester shared ownership part buy part rent new
  • 1 one bedroom flat apartment chester shared ownership part buy part rent new
  • 1 one bedroom flat apartment chester shared ownership part buy part rent new
  • 1 one bedroom flat apartment chester shared ownership part buy part rent new
  • 1 one bedroom flat apartment chester shared ownership part buy part rent new
  • 1 one bedroom flat apartment chester shared ownership part buy part rent new
  • 1 one bedroom flat apartment chester shared ownership part buy part rent new
  • 1 one bedroom flat apartment chester shared ownership part buy part rent new

1 bedroom apartment in the sought after new estate of Upton Dene. Chester next door to the countess of Chester hospital.  Own front door not in a block of flats with one car parking space allocated but other spaces available.  
25% share £33. 00 pay around £260 -£300 a month rent on the other 75% share
Or 100% share £132. 00
Email me for more details

Also published at eBay.co.uk

Other property for sale in United Kingdom:

LONDON HOUSES FOR SALE Ltd  ******************  DORMANT LIMITED COMPANY FOR SALE LONDON HOUSES FOR SALE Ltd ****************** DORMANT LIMITED COMPANY FOR SALE 12 £750.00
2 Bedroom Mid Mews House for Sale!!!! 2 Bedroom Mid Mews House for Sale!!!! 4 £120,000.00
Seaside apartment in Torbay, Devon with Swimming pool. £79,950 English Riviera. Seaside apartment in Torbay, Devon with Swimming pool. £79,950 English Riviera. 11 £79,950.00
STUNNING 'A' RATED ECO HOUSE, HORNCASTLE, LINCS STUNNING 'A' RATED ECO HOUSE, HORNCASTLE, LINCS 12 £399,000.00
3 bed semi-detached house 3 bed semi-detached house 12 £99,000.00
Motte and Bailey Castle Site with Farmhouse Cottage Property, Snowdonia Motte and Bailey Castle Site with Farmhouse Cottage Property, Snowdonia 12 £399,995.00
Human Boy For Sale Human Boy For Sale 1 £1.50
Unique grade 2 stone built 4/5 bed house. OFFERS CONSIDERED Unique grade 2 stone built 4/5 bed house. OFFERS CONSIDERED 8 £725,000.00
LARGE COUNTRY HOUSE IN SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS LARGE COUNTRY HOUSE IN SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS 12 £800,000.00
Lochside Property - Commercial Residential Holiday Lochside Property - Commercial Residential Holiday 1 £13,000.00
Penthouse for sale or part exchange uk or possibly overseas property or land etc Penthouse for sale or part exchange uk or possibly overseas property or land etc 1 £495,000.00
£10000! CHEAPER Holiday Static Home in Camber Sands, Open 12 Months £10000! CHEAPER Holiday Static Home in Camber Sands, Open 12 Months 10 £19,950.00
By purchasing the painting you fulfills our dreams. By purchasing the painting you fulfills our dreams. 4 £1,000,000.00
ABI Eminence 36'x12' Static Caravan with Deck sleeps 8 sited @ Beauport Hastings ABI Eminence 36'x12' Static Caravan with Deck sleeps 8 sited @ Beauport Hastings 12 £16,000.00
Turnough Hall Farm, Hollingworth Lake, OL15 0AT Turnough Hall Farm, Hollingworth Lake, OL15 0AT 3 £1.00